Mets 2015 Draft: 25th Round Pick (#749) Dylan King | Astromets Mind

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mets 2015 Draft: 25th Round Pick (#749) Dylan King




Dylan King

RHP, 18, 6'3", Riverdale HS (TN)


Perfect Game Profile

From the Daily News Journal
King's commitment coincides with a significant increase in velocity as well as physical maturity. The right-handed starting pitcher was just 5-foot-9 during his sophomore year. He is now 6-3.
The velocity of his fastball was 83 mph at the beginning of the season, but was clocked as high as 92 mph during the summer in a Perfect Game tournament by Belmont coaches.
"The beginning of the season I was hitting 82 to 83 — not much velocity," King said. "But I was hitting my spots. During the season I started amping it up. I knew I needed more velocity.
"But I also gained height and weight."

Amazin' Avenue





  • 0Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment
  • Disqus Comment

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus
submit to reddit